Audition for TCB’s Professional Company for the 2023-2024 Season!
Twin Cities Ballet has limited openings for salaried, professional company dancers, unpaid apprenticeships and student trainee positions for both male and female dancers.
Dancers may submit their Audition Materials (below) and may be contacted to set up an in-person audition date.
Please submit the following audition materials by email:
- Your resumé.
- Two photos: 1st arabesque and a headshot showing at least 3/4 face. Either attach small format photos or provide a link.
- Video link showing classwork or performance clips, clearly demonstrating your classical ballet technique.
- State whether you are currently eligible to work in the United States.
Please send information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you after we have reviewed your audition materials to schedule an in-person or virtual audition.
- Company Dancer: Soloist and Principal level, competitive salaried position, 34-week contract. Strong classical ballet, partnering and contemporary skills required. Dancers should be currently eligible to work in the United States.
- Apprentice: Unpaid Apprentice positions for dancers eighteen and older seeking performance opportunities, training, and artistic development to grow, gain experience, and better prepare for a company position.
- Student Trainees: High school-age through 21, for those who wish to receive the finest training available and perform with a professional company alongside professional dancers in professional productions, while on a path to a professional career.
Twin Cities Ballet (TCB) is an independent, 501(c)(3) non-profit professional dance company that creates original full-length and shorter story ballets, a rare and nearly lost art, as well as more abstract contemporary ballet-based works. An emerging gem in the Twin Cities, TCB has carefully built a financially solid and growing organization that is making its mark both regionally and nationally through its creative and innovative artistic endeavors. Our mission is to connect and enrich communities by making ballet approachable, relatable, and fun, through professional and original productions and educational outreach.
TCB prohibits discrimination against any employee, applicant for employment, or patron because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.