Audition for TCB’s Professional Company for the 2024-2025 Season!
Please submit the following audition materials by email to auditions@TwinCitiesBallet.org. We will contact you after we have reviewed your audition materials to schedule an in-person audition.
- Your resumé.
- Two photos: First arabesque and a headshot showing at least 3/4 face. Either attach small format photos or provide a link.
- Video link showing classwork or performance clips, clearly demonstrating your classical ballet technique.
Please send information to email@example.com. We will contact you after we have reviewed your audition materials to schedule an audition.
- Company Dancer: Soloist and Principal level, competitive salaried position, 34-week contract. Strong classical ballet, partnering and contemporary skills required. Dancers should be currently eligible to work in the United States.
- Apprentice: Unpaid Apprentice positions for dancers eighteen and older seeking performance opportunities, training, and artistic development to grow, gain experience, and better prepare for a company position.
- Student Trainees: High school-age through 21, for those who wish to receive the finest training available and perform with a professional company alongside professional dancers in professional productions, while on a path to a professional career.