Positions Open for the 2022/2023 Season:
- Male Identifying Company Dancer: Soloist and Principal level, competitive salaried position, 34-week contract. Strong classical ballet, partnering and contemporary skills required. Dancers should be currently eligible to work in the United States.
- Apprentice: Unpaid Apprentice positions for dancers eighteen and older seeking performance opportunities, training, and artistic development to grow, gain experience, and better prepare for a company position.
- Trainees: High school-age, for those who wish to receive the finest training available and perform with a professional company alongside professional dancers in professional productions, while on a path to a professional career.
Dancers may submit their Audition Materials (below) and may be contacted to set up an in-person or virtual audition date.
Please submit the following audition materials by email:
- Your resumé.
- Two photos: 1st arabesque and a headshot showing at least 3/4 face. Either attach small format photos or provide a link.
- Video link showing classwork or performance clips, clearly demonstrating your classical ballet technique.
- State whether you are currently eligible to work in the United States.
Please send information to email@example.com. We will contact you after we have reviewed your audition materials to schedule an in-person or virtual audition.
About TCB: TCB is an innovative professional ballet company that is reigniting passion for ballet through original high-quality performances, including our recent sold-out show Pink Floyd’s The Wall: A Rock Ballet.